When we upload a new Android app version to the Internal Test track the Google Play Console runs tests and generates a pre-launch report.
The pre-launch report helps identify:
- Stability issues
- Android compatibility issues
- Performance issues
- Accessibility issues
- Security vulnerabilities
- The Test is an app crawler clicks randomly on all the app buttons.
- Runs on 12 different devices with different Android OS versions.
- 5 different languages.
- Screenshots and videos in 5 different languages.
- We can test 3 deep links.
Thanks for spending your time reading it and let me know if I’m wrong somewhere or if there’s something that could do differently or better. I’m open to your feedback 🙌🏻 — Andres
[ ] Write a Robo script test to run on Pre-launch report
Use pre-launch reports to identify issues
When you upload an APK or app bundle to the open or closed track, you can identify issues for a wide range of devices…
Google Play | Android Developers
Your app business relies on delivering high-quality apps. Part of achieving this quality is testing your apps on a…