Fastlane. The purpose of this tutorial it’s to show android developers how to automate deployment. Sounds hard but the only hard part was starting to read this doc :)
- First install Fastlane on Mac
2. Go to you app directory $cd /dev/Kotlin/MapApp
3. Configure Fastlane in you app dir $fatlane init (command will configure fastlane in the current android project ex. it downloads the metadata from the play store..)
4. Run fastlane ~/dev/Kotlin/MapApp$ fastlane android
5. Enter 1, to run test (unit tests) of app.
6. When the test are done it will generated test report.
ex project location $open /Users/andres/dev/Kotlin/MapApp/app/build/reports/tests/testReleaseUnitTest/index.html
Summary: Fastlane runs gradle commands for you.
$fastlane android test == $gradlew test
fastlane commands => https://docs.fastlane.tools/getting-started/android/beta-deployment/